Saturday, November 28, 2015

Like an Avalanche on a Silent Night



Darryl and I had no idea when we arrived at Joe's house that we would be singing! We've never "performed" together before, so this was a completely new experience for us.  I would say we both had a blast. We had no songs picked out, and no practice, but we ended up singing about 12 songs together.

Joe took videos of most of the songs we did, but this was the only one that ended up on my phone. Maybe I'll get more later.

So, this is a recording of the last 2 songs we did at the very end of the night...probably somewhere around midnight.   I'm glad I have this video. Such a nice time and such a nice memory this will be. There were some technical issues at this point in the night, and you will hear some bad feedback from one of the mics.

No comments: