Tuesday, August 18, 2015

here are 4 songs I wrote

edited again...
edit...

So, I was getting my music equipment set up again.  And while I was going through my stuff I found some recordings that I wanted to keep track of.

On this first one Ryan did the harmony for me.  It's a simple song for Jesus.  I did all the instruments.  :)



On this second one I did all the vocals (melody and harmony), and all the instruments.



On this one, Darryl was kind enough to do the harmony for me. This is the song I wrote as a congregational song for my church.  And once again, I did all the instruments.




 
Edit: Yay!  I'm excited that I got all my equipment up and working! And I just finished recording this one.   I learned a lot in the past 2 days and made a ton of progress.  I'm having such a good time (when I'm not frustrated).  

Edit:  Darryl helped me with some settings on Garage Band so that my volume levels were better.  So, this is a new audio.  My next edit will be when I add djembe to it.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice again! I think you are wrong about who is singing harmony on the first song though. I'm pretty sure it's me. It sure sounds like me anyway.

Linda Vegh said...

Nope, it's Ryan! :)