Wednesday, August 26, 2015

PUB517

my first ever hydrangea flower
Usually the deer eat my plants before they have a chance to bloom.  I have had this plant for many years and have never seen a flower on it till this year.  I guess since I moved a small piece of it over by the pool they can't reach it quite as well.   But as you can see, this brave little buck is one plant away from eating it.

I shoo'd him away!
Darryl took me to dinner last night.  We were on our way to Hackettstown, but then at the last minute decided to head over to Allamuchy first to see if this place still existed, which was called The Still.  Yep, it's STILL there, but now it's called PUB517.   We ran into some folks there that Darryl knows, and we had a really nice rib dinner, with some sweet country ambiance.


View from our window, lovely and peaceful
some hard core heads on the wall


Found out today that Ryan's car is definitely totalled.  We are trying to move past it and determine the best way to handle things.  Ryan needs transportation otherwise he can't work.  We plan to get another car with the insurance money, once we get it.

We all make plans, don't we?  Sometimes we are surprised by how our plans unfold.


Just another reminder that we are not the boss, He is. 

No comments: