Saturday, January 11, 2014

my first Martin



I took my beautiful jumbo Ibanez back to the store with the intention of getting another very beautiful Ibanez, only smaller.  I was all about the looks...I wanted the fancy inlays and sweet colors.

But then I tried this Martin and just loved the way it sounded, and it is so comfortable.  So I said goodbye to the fancy looks and went the way of the guitar purists... my first Martin.  It is definitely not what I expected to get, but I am really happy with it. I'm so psyched to play it and get really good.  I miss playing and I miss singing....haven't done much of it the past couple of weeks.  Can't wait to start again.  I'm going back to see Zuke soon to work something out.  She still wants me to do a solo at church but I seriously don't know if that's going to fly.

No comments: