Wednesday, January 1, 2014

end of the year Worship Leading

Here are the videos of us leading worship, in the order we did the songs.  Aside from some technical issues, and the fact that recording this was a last minute decision, they didn't turn out too badly.

Forever Reign


O Come O Come Emmanuel

O Come Let Us Adore Him

God Be Praised

The Earth is Yours

Christ is Enough

Obviously, it wasn't all perfect, there are things we could have done differently (like move those darn roses).  But it was still wonderful being up there sharing this with my boys, and I am very happy to have the videos of the day.

Here's the verse that got me through it:

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you: I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 
Isaiah 41:9-11

No comments: