Friday, November 8, 2013

do re mi fa SEW

Since I got those videos out of the way this week, I decided to take a little break from guitar and singing and started sewing today.  I was so lucky I got several $20 patterns for only $1.40 each!   And I'm using some of the fabric I bought last year that was discounted by 70-90 %. This purpley thing is going to be turtleneck shirt tomorrow.  If it comes out any good I'll model it.  haha....

And this is what the kids are up to:

April and Ryan doing fun stuff

Ethan and Dana trick or treating

Hilary and Kyle at a football game
I miss them.  I'm so glad I have a lot of different things in my life to do.  I am never bored, never lacking of things to do.  And that is a good thing.

...that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business,
and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you...
1 Thessalonians 4:11

No comments: