Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Excitement on Mountain Road


Yay, they finally started the actual paving of our road today.  Here's a view at our driveway when we went for our walk this morning.  Some of the crew are getting to know us.

Not much to report on.  I spent the day in the kitchen making trays of Enchiladas, and soup, and almond butter, and who knows what else.  I have to have days like this now and then.  My finger tips are so damaged and painful that I promised myself I would try to lay off of the guitar until they heal.  I'm not even going to take a guitar to work with me tomorrow, just to ensure I really don't play.  Tomorrow night Darryl can put my new strings on the guitar that I am hopefully getting back from John tomorrow.  It's so exciting.  I can't wait to get back on it and learn more stuff.  I have a couple of songs I want to learn.

Tomorrow is balloon night at CBC.  I remember balloon night from last year.  It was right around the time my blue car got hit in the church parking lot.  Yeah, I sure have some memories from that night.

No comments: