Thursday, March 17, 2011

what about me?

So here I am at home alone. Darryl and Kyle made it to Killington, VT this afternoon for a nice ski getaway. I’m not entirely sure yet what I’ll do with my time, but my plan is to finish the B90X program in the next couple of days. I am ready to be done with it. This strong Bible immersion has been very good for me because I was able to catch a lot of things I would normally miss. I have been making a mental note (as well as some written notes) with a few questions I have.

When I am done with the heavy-duty Bible program I am going to jump into a heavy-duty workout program. I would like to knock 10 years off my body. I think having Kyle for my running partner will be nice. We should both have more time once he’s done with school too.

What else will I do? Hmm...I think I am in need of some nice female pampering. When is the last time I did anything for myself? I think God made women to serve others, and to put themselves last. I am so used to asking everyone else what they want that I never take the time to ask myself what I want. But this weekend I totally plan to practice thinking about me for a change.

No comments: