Tuesday, April 19, 2016

thanks for the memories, Grace!!

Here are some pictures from Sunday.  It was Darryl's and my last week to sing at Grace.  We didn't tell anyone we were leaving until after the evening service, and then the tears started flowing!  There were many hugs.  It was utterly sad leaving after becoming close to folks and worshipping and praying together for the past 5 months.  Everyone's been so nice to me!  What a great group of musicians and leaders.  Their love was tangible.  I am going to remember this amazing experience with such gratitude!

       
 
 
Thank You, God, for allowing me this wonderful opportunity.  It was the perfect environment for me.

We packed up my car and left our home in NJ.  We are in Michigan now, making our way to Grand Rapids tomorrow.  I plan to be out here for a month.  I don't plan on going back until it's time to pack up our house and leave for good.  That's my plan, so now we'll see what God's plan is.

We have many things coming up.  Stay tuned...

No comments: