Thursday, April 28, 2016

new experiences...

Man, what a day! What a week!  Tonight at band practice I got to sing my song for the first time in front of others.  I was so happy, shocked, and pleased at how well it was received.  They really liked it!  The compliments were very encouraging to me!  Like I have always said, it is so much easier to sing in front of people who support you and have faith in you.  I'm pretty sure we are going to sing it this Sunday, with or without the violin (our violinist didn't show up).  I LOVE the purple slides they made for it!
beginning of 1st verse
beginning of chorus
Yesterday I went to the Pastors conference with Deedee.  She did an awesome job speaking!  I'm glad I went, but not so sure I will go again next year.  I'm not so good at these group situations.
Ladies session at Leadership conference


1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.  And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

No comments: