Monday, February 29, 2016

worship at Grace

Here is the video from our church service yesterday at Grace.


It was wonderful to be a part of the team yesterday; wonderful to see how people react and respond to the worship, to witness how God is using the music to minister to those who are hurting.  Some people cheer and clap and worship boldly.  One came over to Darryl and said how he was ministered to by Darryl and the team.  Another came over and put her arms around Darryl (and me) and just wept and wept.  Several people came to me and said how happy they were to see me up there.  It was a huge blessing to be there.  Kenny said it looked like I was having fun.... I was so happy to be there.  And each service is a little different.  It's literally like serving 4 different churches in one day.   After we sang at the evening service one of the pastors got up there and said something about dancing... haha... so cool.  It was a very lively bunch!

I do love singing there!  God has truly blessed me by not letting the sale of our house go through yet.  What a funny turn of events, huh?

Sunday morning worship
1:00 Open Up Our Eyes
5:40 This is Amazing Grace
10:20 Good Good Father
26:25 We Will Remember

The extra song we did in the evening is not on this video.

Hallelujah to One from whom all blessings flow!

No comments: