Monday, February 15, 2016

January 31st worship at Grace



The guy who does the recording at Grace gave us another video of our Jan. 31st worship time.  It's really cool to have this (even though it is missing one song that we did for the evening service only).  It has been such a tremendous blessing that Kenny has invited me to participate in the worship at Grace.  And even though I will miss out on the Big Worship Sunday next week, I very much look forward to singing with Team A again on Feb. 28th.  What an amazing opportunity.  God is so good for arranging these things for me to be a part of.

And next Sunday I will be singing with Ryan at Frontline.  I'm so looking forward to that!  It will be awesome!

I prayed that God would use my musical talent to give him glory, and that is exactly what he is doing.  He is giving me better opportunities than I could have even imagined for myself.  My dreams were so small in comparison to what God is now doing with me.  And  I see this as just the beginning.  Looking forward to what else God has in mind.

Darryl speaking
1:20 All the Earth Will Sing Your Praises
6:20 I’m Going Free
10:10 Waiting Here for You
Announcements
21:15 Broken Vessels
27:45 Darryl prayer

28:50 Sermon

No comments: