Sunday, December 13, 2015

worshiping at Grace!

morning worship
evening worship (this song was a cappella)
Darryl was leading
What a wonderful day this has been!  I'm exhausted, and exhilarated!  I could not have asked for a better group of folks to spend the day with; worshiping, singing and praying together.  Everyone was so warm and welcoming!  I'm thanking God for this amazing opportunity.  Also thankful that a couple of people took pictures.   It was so nice being a part of Darryl's team.  There was so much love.  Working side by side with them was an honor...and Kenny is the most humble and patient man I've ever met.  Pastor Armin even made a point to come over and tell me how nice it was to have me there singing today.

I am definitely looking forward to doing this again next week!!

No comments: