Monday, December 21, 2015

"Not to us, o Lord, not to us but to Your name be the glory!"

Pictures from yesterday morning.  It was a wonderful time singing and praising God together!




It is a long day doing 3 services in the morning and 1 in the evening.  It's been especially hard on Darryl because he has been very weak from anemia, but he is slowly getting better.  Hopefully he will have more energy on Christmas Eve because that will be a very tiring day!  That will be an 8 hour day from 12 to 8 pm, doing 4 services in a row (1, 3, 5 and 7 pm).

The folks at Grace have been very gracious towards me.  Their comments have been kind and welcoming, and they are happy to see me up there singing.  The funny thing is, no one has even asked me how long I've been singing.  No one has said I'm flat or pitchy.  No one has said I'm not ready to sing up front.  I love that they just accept me as a singer!  How wonderful is that!  We are all there praising God together and enjoying the experience.  Kenny reminds us to "have fun and enjoy it".  And I love that we repeat this together as a group, "Not to us, o Lord, not to us but to Your name be the glory!"  It's a great reminder each time we get up there that it is always for God's glory.

No comments: