Saturday, October 31, 2015

falling, falling, falling...


This is my burning bush.  I love how it turns a pretty red in the fall.  It's kinda funny how fall falls into winter, isn't it?  At first, everything is colorful, cheerful, and beautiful.  There are lots of ooohs and aahhhs... But then what happens?  The beauty literally dies... and falls off.  The landscape becomes empty, cold, and dark.  Life ends...hopes and dreams end...everything falls away.

It makes me sad.

I don't know where we will be living this winter, or next spring.  My brain is handling it quite well on most days...but some days get pretty bad.

There is sadness by staying here in NJ.
There is sadness by leaving NJ.

Which sadness will be less?

And even if I knew the answer to that, there's nothing I can do about it.  I'm just trying to get through my days without having a melt down.

I'm falling...broken.
Pick me up, God.

I'm lost...invisible.
Shine in me, God.

I need a reason to sing.
You are worthy, God.

No comments: