Friday, October 23, 2015

kids club ~


I'm the one with the white hair...

So, here I am acting as temporary worship leader for our kids club.  Pastor Karl randomly snapped these and gave them to me.  It will be nice to look back on these days and remember doing this.  Now I just need a few pictures of me playing guitar there.   It has been a good outlet for me to have a place to play guitar and actually be allowed to play and sing some contemporary Christian songs, rather than a steady diet of little kid songs.

In other news, I've got 2 more songs in the recording works.  I'm having a ton of fun and frustration, and satisfaction when I figure things out, or get something right.  I do work hard and long.  I am putting in many hours, and making progress.  I'm thrilled that Mike D is coming over to lay down some bass guitar tracks for me.  Super excited to hear how the songs sound after that.  I'm definitely lacking instruments.  It's too bad I left my keyboard and a few other useful items in Michigan.  But I will take advantage of whatever instruments I can find in NJ, even if it's just a tin can filled with rice...  haha

No comments: