Wednesday, September 9, 2015

the size of your audience doesn't matter


Darryl and I finally got the truck loaded up.  What a job that was!  The truck will leave here tomorrow.  I feel bad that the boys have to unload it by themselves.

It was super draining physically, mentally, and emotionally.  So much stuff to go through.  So much throwing stuff away.  Packing stuff even though we know we don't want it, but the boys need to throw their own stuff away.   A lot of the stuff is going to be given away, a lot will be sold, a lot will be thrown.  The boys can take whatever they want to their new homes.  So, it will be cluttered for a few months.

So, we had one showing this week.  Melissa said they are interested.  So, we'll see.  This weekend we start up with the open houses again.

Also, this weekend will be our 2nd church camping trip.  I'm looking forward to getting away.  I think it will be so good to just hang around and do nothing if I don't want to.

Also, I will be playing guitar and leading the songs like I did last year.  This will be my last time, so I hope it goes super well...considering I only get to do this because our church worship leader can't be there, and they don't have anyone else.

here's Darryl tying up the last of the junk

bam, done

the door is shut

No comments: