Saturday, June 20, 2015

singing my way out of NJ

Today Darryl has been doing work around the house.  My back was so stiff and painful when I got up this morning that I wasn't helping too much.  Decided to take a muscle relaxer (which I never do!) and just play guitar.  I was having so much fun singing that I decided to record some of the songs.  I used to record my songs quite frequently when I was first learning guitar, and I hadn't been doing it for such a long time, so today I thought it was a great idea.  In Sept. I will have been playing guitar for 2 years.

Yes, there is hammering and other distractions in the background, but oh well. It was a fun morning!
I had done this one at an open mic once.



Darryl decided to stand right there and make faces at me to try to trip me up....haha... funny guy!



This is one that I did with Ryan at an open mic over the winter.



I think I'm just going to post a ton more videos.  It's a lot more fun and a lot less stressful than trying to record "professional" audios.  And I have no mic or recording equipment here, so this will be a nice way to end my time in NJ!!   These will become some of my final memories here.

Tomorrow we have a showing first thing in the morning while we're at church, so that will work out just fine.  Hoping to get a good offer soon!

No comments: