Wednesday, June 10, 2015

at home in Wyoming

new home
lovely peonies from my yard
our house number
living room
living room
living room looking into kitchen
first desk
second deck
third deck
view from deck
view from deck
This will be our third day here. It is so nice here.  Frankly, it is awesome.  We are still having trouble believing we "live" here.   We aren't anywhere near being moved in yet, considering half of our stuff is still in NJ, but it definitely is starting to feel more like home.   Looking forward to having a life here with my boys.   Just walking around the yard or sitting on the deck and listening to the water falling down the little fish pond, watching all the frogs jumping in the water...looking at all the amazing flowers, and birds, it's so peaceful.  It's like living in a park.  And I don't have to worry about deer eating all my plants or about bears intruding into the yard!  I don't have to cross the street to get my mail.  I have always wanted to live on a culdesac.  I'm so amazed that we finally do!

It's still going to be a lot of work.  Need to sell our other home.  There has been some interest in it, but no offers yet.  Need to sell or get rid of all of the stuff that we're not bringing with us (furniture, exercise equipment, lawn equipment, go kart...so much stuff!)  We need to bring another final pod of stuff over when we move...and then have tons of boxes to sort through.  Yes, moving is very hard, very stressful, very tiring, but I think in the long run this has been a good decision.

No comments: