Tuesday, June 30, 2015

practicing some new songs after the bust

Darryl was happy to get the go-kart going again.  Man is it nice!

Our garage sale was a bust...we virtually broke even.  Kinda depressing... but I know, "it's all in God's timing."  In quotes because I have to keep telling myself that.  Man, I think about all the work we put into it, and BAM nothing.  We had planned to sell a lot, but God had other plans which didn't include success.  I should be used to that, huh?

We've had no more showings on our house.  Gee, I wonder what God has in store for us with that whole thing.  It's been almost a month, and I'm thinking it might be time to lower the price... I don't know.   I surely thought we'd have an offer by now....

So, here is the other song I was thinking about on Father's Day.  I finally got around to recording it. And as I have said before, they do sound better with headphones or ear buds.

These 2 videos aren't flawless, but then again, if I was perfect I'd be singing at church, right?

Strong God


And this is another song that I love.  Ryan and Kyle and I did it at church a couple of years ago.

Hallelujah, What A Savior


I've decided that my next project will be learning the songs on Frontline's song list. That will give me something to work towards, for when I have the courage to audition.

No comments: