Sunday, June 14, 2015

i left my heart in wyoming...

this is the beautiful clematis growing up my mailbox!
getting in a quick game of pool 
my new home town
a view from the stairway to our new living room
We just got back from Michigan.  It feels weird and a bit sad to be back in NJ, where I feel isolation and loneliness.   Spending a week in Michigan was wonderful.  It gave us a taste of how life could be!  It is the kind of life I want.  I finally felt a sense of belonging...a joy that I'd been missing for so long.  I got my guitar back out and starting singing again.  Now I know my heart is out there.

I miss my boys.
I miss my new house.
I miss the fish pond and waterfall, and the frogs.
I miss the beautiful yard and flowers.
I miss the friendly neighbors.
I miss everything there.

We haven't heard anything from our realtor for a while.  "Melissa!  What's happening?"

Not worrying...

Nope.  Trusting God.

No comments: