Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The end of an era

The end of an era.

It is painful when it has to end this way.   I failed.... big time.

I thought these past couple of years of working hard would give me the opportunities I wanted, but I was wrong.  It's all over now... I've been told... no chances left.  I had my last chance on March 1st, I just didn't know it.  I've been the fool.

I think it is just best to walk away as fast as I can with my tail between my legs and cut my losses...I really don't ever want to see any of those people again.  It would be too embarrassing.

It will be a very long time before I ever sing publicly again.  I think I'm done.  You can only get kicked to the curb so many times before you quit trying.  I'm done trying... I'm done begging for bones....I'm done arguing and trying to prove myself.  There are just some environments that are not good for building one's confidence.   Now I know to stay away; move along.  I've done all I can here.  It's over.  I'm glad it's been made so clear to me that there are no opportunities here for me.

It's time to go.



No comments: