Sunday, April 26, 2015

Graduation from Grace Bible College

the Vegh family
President Ken Kemper and Kyle getting his diploma
Ryan walking with High Honors
Ryan got an award for Worship Arts from Dr. Jason Werkema
Kyle and Hilary
me and Ryan right before leaving his house in GR

This mom is so exceedingly proud of her homeschooled boys.  They have grown in the Lord, and followed his leading.  They worked hard and achieved very high grades, graduating with High Honors.  They both received an award; Ryan's was in Worship Arts, Kyle's was in Biblical Studies.  It was truly a momentous occasion for this family.  I will always be grateful to my pastor for introducing us to the college that he graduated from.  It truly was a one-of-a-kind college experience. And what began in the basement of my Flanders home with Christ Centered Curriculum, has now found it's fulfillment.

To God be the glory as they go out from here and impact the world for Christ.


We had a very nice graduation celebration with the Rolf family.  What a wonderful, loving family!

I will be posting more pictures or videos as I find them on my various devices.

No comments: