Saturday, March 7, 2015

open mic in the winter

Ryan and I haven't done any open mics since July, so we decided to get one in while he was here this week.  We had such good time, and we both got good compliments afterwards...

Always



On my first song we took turns doing lead and harmony.  It sounded pretty legit!  (both songs sounded way better live than they do on the recordings)

My second song went good, but not great.  I could definitely use more practice with playing guitar and singing at the same time.  I just don't have the kind of confidence I need yet.

Oh Lord, You're Beautiful



Ryan also sang 2 original songs which almost brought the house down with applause.  He was amazing!  I will post those videos when they are available.

Thank you to Darryl for taking the videos!

No comments: