Monday, March 31, 2014

Murder Masquerade and a new car

April and Ryan
Travis, Hannah, Hilary, Kyle
Here are a couple of pictures of the kids formal last week.  They all have seriously fabulous outfits!  Aren't you loving Ryan's hawk wings?  So cool.  And look at the amazing formal wear that Kyle is sporting.  Looks familiar, right?  hehe yep, created by yours truly.

I never went to any cool events like that when I was growing up.  Instead of spending 4 years in college, I spent 4 years in a bad marriage, and then another 10 years as a single mom...  Yep, because of choices I made, I missed out on a lot!  It's too bad I wasn't able to teach my daughter not to follow in my footsteps.  Oh well, I'm still praying that one day God will open her eyes to the truth, because I know she is completely blinded right now.
New car
So, the other day Darryl and I ended up a car dealer all day.  Came home with a new car (2011 Lexus RX350).  Didn't realize we were blocking it so much when the salesman took this picture.

Today I had a great day practicing guitar and going over my Oceans song again, trying to decide on a key, and trying to decide if I'm seriously going to do it.  I haven't sang in SUCH a long time that it becomes all the more difficult to try to get up there again.  I hope I can figure out what to do soooon!!

1 comment:

Jeromy said...

Don't worry so much about the young, they'll find their own way and in a lot of ways it's better that they do, even if you told them everything with 100% accuracy they'd still resent you. Great car (from what we can see)! What made you choose Lexus? Was it the perceived luxury? I've seen quite a few comparable Kias with great prices.

Jeromy @ Fiesta Kia