Wednesday, May 1, 2013

let there be high hats

ah yes, and let there be walls!  Darryl was happy to take down the fan that he hated.  And I am quite happy with the new lights.  The fan always blew out the stove anyway. And we are all ecstatic about seeing the walls rebuilt.  This has been one enormous project.  The guys are really wanting to get the heck out of here and I don't blame them.  It's been a very long and grueling 2 1/2 weeks so far.  Not sure how much longer they can hold out.
New electrical work
a semi albino deer
There is so much dust...I'm sure it's not great that we are all breathing this stuff in. The men are going to need a vacation after this... I think the work will begin anew for Darryl and I when they leave.  The laundry room and bathroom haven't even been started yet.  I'm Worn.

Now at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem they sought out the Levites in all their places, to bring them to Jerusalem to celebrate the dedication with gladness, both with thanksgivings and singing, with cymbals and stringed instruments and harps.
Nehemiah 12:27

No comments: