Saturday, May 11, 2013

a place for my dishes

Today Craig brought his dad with him to help install the upper cabinets.  They probably have another 2 days of work ahead of them.  We don't have the stove yet but we do have a combination microwave/convection oven which we never had before, so I'm looking forward to figuring out how to use it.  I just might need a step stool to reach it though!  lol  :D
end of day 2
It's really starting to feel like a kitchen again. I can't wait to get in there and be able to find all my stuff.  Living out of boxes for 4 weeks hasn't been too bad, but it's getting little frustrating now.  I just want a cozy, clean, organized, and peaceful place to work.  Is that so much to ask?  It's hard to be creative or productive living all haphazard like this.
lunch break
Kyle is now back to GBC after his trip to Israel.  Praising God that he is back safely, even though he and many of his traveling buddies got sick from drinking the water in Tamar.  Poor guys. 

Numbers 4:7 “On the table of showbread they shall spread a blue cloth, and put on it the dishes, the pans, the bowls, and the pitchers for pouring; and the showbread shall be on it."

No comments: