Saturday, April 20, 2013

the straight path...to the kitchen

Progress is being made. They finally starting laying the new floor material to get ready for the tile. Hoping the tiling begins tomorrow. This is a really big job!  Guess what. I still have my stove and sink! So today I made lasagna, and also enchiladas (for tomorrow).  We all ate so much!!
Panoramic view of living room
new sub floor
I think they are ripping out the base cabinets tomorrow too.  I think after that I need to start vacuuming the saw dust from the upstairs.

Oh, I just have to say I am so proud of my sons!  Ryan is getting ready to take his black belt test tomorrow.  He has done so well!  Also, Kyle just received a scholarship for demonstrating exceptional leadership qualities.  Only 1 kid a semester gets this... so stinking awesome.  I love seeing how the kids are excelling in what they do.  Glad I didn't raise slackers!! They are both diligent hard workers taking advantage of the great opportunities they have at Grace Bible College.  Thank God for this time in their lives.


Proverbs 4:11
I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths.

No comments: