Tuesday, April 16, 2013

the floor below them opened to an alternate reality

Our floor in the foyer was a mess! They ended up having to cut a good portion of it out and replace the plywood before even thinking about putting the tile down. Didn't know they were going to have to do all that! And as expected, the dust is everywhere, even coating our upstairs rooms.  We have the same mess in the living room now that we had when we were having the hardwood floors refinished.  Clutter, dirt, dust, confusion, noise... great for my headache!  Gee, a whole month of this!  But so far, I still have my oven/stove, so my world still rocks.


Living room clutter


More living room clutter 
This is a certificate that Kyle made for us when he was little.  I had it taped to the inside of my spice cabinet so that every time I opened it I would see this, and it made me smile.  I finally removed it today so that I am sure it doesn't get thrown out.

more pics coming later.....I can't wait till they finish ripping apart the kitchen, laundry room, and bathroom.


Numbers 16:31 As soon as he finished saying all this, the ground under them split apart

No comments: