Sunday, February 24, 2013

our Little King



Those are a couple of pictures from Ryan's choir trip to Orlando (Association for Biblical Higher Education). Hoping to get at least 1 video of the group singing.

He will be back in Florida next week during spring break for his Grace Singers tour. He is a busy lad. I am so happy and excited to see all that God is doing in his life! Ryan is certainly blossoming - nearly before my eyes... (since I'm not in Michigan).

And here are a couple of Tae Kwon Do shots with Ryan.  He is doing so well (almost a black belt)!!  I will have to have him teach me some defensive moves when he is here for the summer, while he is teaching me more singing stuff.  I love it.  The teacher becomes the student.

 

Kyle and his friends will be here in less than a week. We are super excited to see everyone. Oh, and since I got a food processor, I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with it. There will be a lot of cooking going on!

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. ~Ephesians 1:3

No comments: