Thursday, April 19, 2012

floors, flowers, and fun...

Kyle's room got a hard wood floor today, Ryan gets his tomorrow. I've been crazy busy trying to get painting done...trying to get everything done! Let's see, stiff neck, sore back, throbbing feet, mad rush against time. Pretty soon the first 3 bedrooms will be done. It's so exciting.
Here is the color I did my bedroom.  Can't wait to see how it looks when it's all put back together.  Today I took time to eat lunch in the woods where Darryl took the trees down. Then I pulled weeds, then I went to some furniture stores and bought a fabulous coffee table ON SALE!!  I got it in the clearance room b/c it had some scratches.  But I got a great deal on it.

It was so nice out today, and my first chance to be outside in a while.

I painted a lot of the floor molding in the garage b/c I ran out of room in the house...
I also snuck by the nursery and bought some flowers and lettuce and herbs...hehe, I will plant them tomorrow.

No comments: