Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Breathe in the familiar shock of confusion and chaos

Ok, I admit the bedlam and chaos is getting on my nerves. I try to ignore it, but it's pretty hard to ignore the mess and clutter that has spilled over into every room in the house. Yesterday we emptied out Darryl's office  (the room that was piled high with furniture from 3 rooms), got the carpeting ripped up and took molding off, spackled, sanded, and finally painted.  It was a long day and both Darryl's and my back were hurting.  Here are some random shots from around the house.  This is what I see every where I go.  If you know me at all, you know I don't live like this b/c it disrupts my senses.  (I didn't bother taking pics of the kitchen or family room)

4th bedroom

Foyer

living room



paint supplies in dining room



Kyle's room



Ryan's room



It has even affected my bathroom!


this is one side of our bedroom



this is the other side that Sean just finished


looking down from upstairs

Well, I got the room (which will be Darryl's office) all painted yesterday, except for the trim and doors.  Today Sean is coming to finish putting floors in our hallway and this final bedroom.  We are hoping that by tomorrow we can start digging through all the furniture and try to put some rooms back together.

Today's blog post title comes from this song:

No comments: