Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nesting the empty nest

Grace Church Harvest Fest

Chilly fall days are here! We went to Grace Church’s harvest fest today. Had a little food, listened to a little music, and saw some old friends. But man, it was cold! It was nice to get out of the house, but we didn’t stay long.

I’ve been real busy cleaning out drawers, closets and cabinets. It has been a lot of work, but oh so very satisfying! I’ve also taken over the main bathroom upstairs and making it all my own. There is still so much work that needs to be done, and when it is I’m going to light some candles and take a nice long bubble bath!! Don’t know when that will be, but it’s now on my mental “to do” list!

Let’s see, tomorrow I am doing Children’s Church. Got some great plans for the kids!

Next weekend I am spending at Shiloh Bible camp making food for lots of kids! It’s gonna be cold and hectic, and a total blast!

Here are a couple of pictures of my precious sons! I’m so proud of them!!

Anna and Ryan Vegh

Kyle Vegh and Hannah

No comments: