Monday, May 23, 2011

Positvely O

What a lovely day this has been. I think it was one of my top 10 days of the year. Ryan and I went food shopping to get some stuff for our new Blood Type Diet. Since all 4 of us are the same, it should be pretty easy. I’m so excited that red meat is actually beneficial to type O+! So we stocked up on lots of steak and other stuff that we RARELY ever eat. We also bought stuff we’ve never had before, like figs, veal, lamb, and even….are you ready for this?....... LIVER! I know, gross, right? But it is supposed to be very good for us, so Ryan and I are going to try it. I’ve never had it, never even cooked it. We are both excited to be learning about this stuff and can’t wait to try new things. Tonight I made braised short ribs with parsnip and carrots. I’ve never had short ribs or parsnips before. In fact I’ve never braised anything before. It was so excellent!

Here’s a pic of our first blood type diet dinner! This day goes down in history as the day we started eating correctly for US. Yummy, yummy, yummy!
And here’s a pic of my first ever bloom on my gardenia that I’ve had for at least 3 years! So excited to see 3 flowers on there! Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So proud of you guys!!! :D Keep it rockin'!!!