Sunday, May 15, 2011

GenerationNEXT Retreat

We left Michigan and headed into Erie, PA. And as you might be able to tell from this picture, it really was eery driving into it. Hannah’s family was standing in procession line fashion to greet us as we entered their house. It was so cute. So, after the formal introductions and getting acquainted with the McMichael family, there was a time of male bonding. Kyle loved shooting the airsoft guns. Now we’re gonna have to get him one! (I wasn’t so bad with it either, I hit my first target!)

Kyle had a blast at the retreat and met lots of wonderful and friendly kids. Most of them were home schooled, which might explain why they were so nice. He can’t wait to go back again next year to see everyone, and build lasting relationships with other grace believers.

And I had my very first ever time of sleeping in a cabin.


Kyle nearly hit the bullseye! He was a natural! We should have done this years ago!





Hannah’s family was awesome. So glad we went out there for the retreat and to meet them all. Hannah is adorable and lovely, just as I imagined she would be.



Some really cool videos.









No comments: