Tuesday, July 1, 2008

While the cat's away....

No playing this morning....Kyle is getting some work done.

Kyle made us a pb & j for lunch and then we headed out to the movies.

(click on pic for Plugged In movie review)

It was nice going for free with our Optimum Rewards card. ;)

Hahahaha!! We were having a fun time making videos... even though you can't see anything!

The movie was really funny. We both enjoyed it. It would be great for kids... which is probably why Kyle and I liked it. We also both cracked up when we watched these videos, especially this one because Kyle cut off the top of his face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I can't believe I cut off my head...

but yeah, the movie was good! :)

De said...

I love this video.

It shows that you both enjoy each others company. It's beautiful to see a mother and her child so loving together. I want to save your precious smiles and your giggles in my Save folder...