Monday, July 21, 2008

Biking through the woods

PhotobucketPhotobucket Kyle and I had a really neat bike ride this morning. We started out as usual with no plan. We went through some developments around the area and then on the way home we discovered some paths in the woods. There was a little sign with a map of the trails, which we didn’t bother reading, but we decided to go for it. It was fantastic. I think our township must’ve made all those paths and we just never knew about them. We rode through fields and deep into the woods. There were signs at all the forks with the names of the different paths. We saw where people had stopped to make a fire (it looked like a great place to camp), and we wondered if we would see any black bears, like the one we had in our yard one time.  There were lots of berries along the path, so we stopped to enjoy them too.  It was a very cool adventure.

Today we biked. Tomorrow we hike! Photobucket


Then, later on, I got a huge surprise! My laptop arrived at my door!  It is very nice.  It will take me a while to put all my stuff on it.  

No comments: