Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Journey to the Center of the Earth

Everybody ready for my in-depth movie review for Journey to the Center of the Earth? Ok, here it is. The movie was totally far-fetched, unbelievable and predictable. Would I recommend it? Absolutely! It was great and definitely worth the extra $3.00 per person they charge you for the glasses and the “whole 3-D experience.” I loved the special effects and all the stuff jumping off the screen at you. So cool. There were some really funny parts, family relations, lots of excitement, and a little love. Great combination.

For anyone wanting to watch something more believable, there is a movie coming out in Aug. or Oct. called The Express, which is a true story about a football player. Truth and football….another great combo.

Here's the first video we did. It makes me laugh because it's so stupid. I could never be a movie critic. The only word I know is "cool" and the boys weren't much help.

So, we tried making another one....which is just as lame as the first. hahaha.... It just shows how my main focus is always about food. Next time I think we will buy popcorn like normal movie-going people.


I love making memories with my boys.

No comments: