Saturday, April 19, 2008

Talent Show

The Talent Show finally arrived. The boys did great!

Ryan sang his song "In Thee, O Lord."

Ryan sounded awesome. He gots lots of compliments from people who heard him sing 2 years ago....(and from people who didn't hear him sing). His voice has really matured a lot since then. All of his diligent practicing has paid off. Maybe this will open up an opportunity for him to sing at church, since the pastor commented that his voice was excellent!

The Yo-yo Guy

Everyone loved Kyle's act.... unfortunately I missed the opening line when he said, "Hi, I'm Kyle. I'll be your yo-yoer this evening." It was so cute. And I did an awful job of taking the video. The music stand was in the way, so I crawled on my hands and knees to get a better position. I ran into a little kid.... he's the one you hear in the background....

Then a bunch of girls shouted out to him, "We love you!"

At the very end, that is my very loud whistle.

I am so proud of both of my boys. What a blessing they are.



(at long last, here are the videos)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you might want to try using a tripod next time