Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Epcot

Our day was spent in lines... being herded like cattle. All strapped in to go to Mars on the Mission: Space ride. It was cool. I like the rides where you can't really get hurt. I don't like the idea of falling off of any tracks and plummeting to my death.
For all you Disney fans out there, WHAT IS FUN ABOUT STANDING IN LINE ALL DAY?! Are you crazy? :)
Here's Darryl trying not to punch anyone! hehe.... so he's trying to calm down after the first hour in line.
We spent 90 minutes waiting for a ride called "Soarin'."
The only thing that got SORE was my feet!!
The masses are so easily entertained. Stick them in a line for an hour or so and they are so tortured that they are brainwashed into thinking they are having fun.

This is all the excitement that Kyle could muster.

Even with a fast pass, we had to wait quite a while for the Test Track. Cool ride though.

"Please tell me this is the last time I have to wait in a long line. I want to go in the pool."

Finally made it to the pool and the hot tub to soak our tired legs! :)

Here's a picture of our living room. Looks like we wore Darryl out with too much excitement!

The dining room/computer center. hehe...

No comments: