Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Magic Kingdom

We made it to the Magic Kingdom, and I don't think I'll ever go back there. It was just nuts!
People running around looking like they are mad at the world (mad at Disney World!). Disney said this was one of the least crowded weeks. I think they lied.

Go ahead, make my day.


Waiting for Splash Mountain.




We got really soaked on that Splash Mountain. (that was fun) That one and Space Mountain were the only pretty decent rides I thought.

The pirate guy, Jack Sparrow.

Don't mess with me... if you know what's good for you!


I'm tired and thirsty and my legs hurt.

Waiting in another line. Ain't it fun?


Waiting to see the presidents. Those animatronics are pretty cool. George Bush talked for a while. I was trying to imagine that he was the real deal. lol ;)


Kyle was practicing for the talent show while we waited for dinner.

No comments: