Monday, July 4, 2016

just misc michigan stuff

 Me and Ryan were being silly together.  We like doing that.
We had a super great time singing for Independence Day.  It was really awesome.  I will likely be posting videos from it.
leaving church

cool hat I bought at the art festival
 Darryl and I went to Grand Haven for an art show, and then stopped at K2 (Kirby Restaurant) for sports bar pizza.  We tried to go to the beach but it was so crowded we decided not to.  I am looking forward to going to the beach this summer.  I want to enjoy Michigan activities to the fullest.

This was my first ever water lily.  It was absolutely beautiful when it was fully opened.  I'm hoping there will be another one.

So let's see...we had a garage sale this weekend.  I guess I'm not really cut out for it.  The first day started great.  By the second day I was not enjoying it one bit.  I am hoping to never have to have one again.  I can't deal with the constant haggling.  

Today we are headed to Lansing for a 4th of July picnic/party thing.   Think there will be some fun shooting.

No comments: