Tuesday, July 26, 2016

our Michigan housewarming!

What a wonderful time we had at our housewarming party.  At first John (my pastor) wanted to be in every picture... haha.

Chris and John
John and Jeff
Melinda, John, John
John and Ryan
John and John (these are the guys who did our lawn/landscape manicure)
Darryl, Paul, Darlene
Judy and Ruth
Abby and Maryedith
Corey and Gretchen
Beth and Dawn
Wade and Bob
Kyle, Hilary, Natalie, Victoria
Dave, me, John
(Chris)  Jeff
Melinda, me, John
Kyle, me, Hilary

Corey, Gretchen, me, Natalie


Beth, me, Wade
Victoria, Ruth, Jeff, me

Abby, me, Maryedith
Judy, me
Ryan, me, Chris

Bonnie, me, Logan
most of the gang
Some of the folks were outside playing when this was taken.  Some folks didn't show up until after it was taken, so I did not end up getting everyone's pictures.   :(  Sorry...

It was so nice having these fun people come over and warm up our house.  Haha... it was so hot!  I think our A/C needs some maintenance.  After dinner, we broke up into groups.  Some of them played cards or games.  Another group went in the basement to sing.  It was wonderful.  A couple of late-nighters (Dave and Maryedith) stayed till almost midnight singing with Ryan and I.  It was so much fun.

Now we have officially been welcomed to Michigan.  What a nice night!

No comments: