Sunday, May 1, 2016

We Choose You at Frontline

Today was soooo cool!



Being a part of the praise band today at Frontline was super awesome!  I played guitar and sang for a couple of songs, and then just sang for the rest.  It went super well.  I had the opportunity to sing my song We Choose You for the first time in front of a church congregation! So blessed to have had the chance to sing it with other folks. It was a bit different without the violin but I think we really made it work all the same.  We had piano and drums and guitar plus 2 male singers doing harmony.  So glad God could use it to bring glory and honor to Himself.  It was an awesome experience!  I feel like I'm definitely fitting in with the whole vibe and feel of Frontline, and it's just a huge blessing to be able to sing and play guitar and to grow in what I love to do.   I love being involved in the music ministry.

Thank You Jesus!

No comments: