Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I'm a blessed mamma...

my family
Ryan accidently elbowed Darryl while getting into place!  oops...
I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  My day started out with singing with the band at Frontline.  It was really awesome.  Each time I put my voice out there and get good feedback I get a huge boost to my confidence, which in turn helps me to sing better the next time!  The pastor and the chairman of the board told me during prayer time how much they appreciated the lyrics in the song that I wrote, and sang last week.  It's so nice to hear approving and encouraging words from those in leadership.  They tell me I'm doing a good job, and I have gotten such nice compliments from other folks too!  They have truly taken me in and made me one of their own.  They accept me and build me up.  Who couldn't thrive in an environment where there is nourishment?   I'm so thankful and blessed for such a terrific opportunity!

So after an amazing time of singing and worshipping, we had a little celebration here with the boys.  

I've been a bit emotional lately because Kyle moved out of the house.  He is almost a married man.  I am trying like heck to comes to terms with that reality, but boy is it hard!  Only a few more days till he says his "I dos".  

Pictures of my yard and other surprises to come in the near future!!

No comments: