Thursday, December 11, 2014

random shots and things I think




A few pictures from Mom and Dad's house when we were there for Thanksgiving.  


This is my living room studio where I record guitar and vocals, and other interesting instrumental sounds.  It's a pretty great set-up except that the mic is so sensitive that I can't record unless the house is completely quiet.  That means no one walking around, or clocks ticking on the wall, or dryer running, or rain hitting the skylights.  And if the phone rings... eh yeah..


This is our Christmas tree.  Haha..  Josh got us this cute little guy.  One of these days maybe I'll actually decorate the tree.  Or maybe I'll let the boys do it when they get home.

So, I've been thinking a lot....actually too much.  I think when I should be sleeping.   Maybe I spend too much time focusing on singing and playing guitar.  Maybe I spend too much time worrying about it, or stressing over it, or planning it, or burdening others with it, or making other people upset about it.  Maybe I need to put it all down for a season.   I think that's what I'll do.  I need to put it out of it's misery.

No comments: