Tuesday, December 2, 2014

For You (1)

This is one of my songs.  I have been fiddling around with the recording equipment, trying to figure out how things work.  I have a long way to go, but figured I'd post some of my progress thus far.  So, anyway, here's a basic recording of For You without any bells and whistles.  I will be super excited when I learn how to make my recordings sound more professional.

For You



This song is my story... it is about me, how I cannot keep silent.  There is always a song, a tune, a melody in my heart.  If you know me, you know I am either singing, whistling, or humming... to the point of being a bit annoying to those around me.  But God fills me with song!  I'm so happy that He has me writing again, and putting words to music.  What a thrilling venture this has been for me.

I can always tell which people truly have the love of music in them because it can't help but exude out of them!  You can't hold it in!  Ryan and Darryl are that way too!  Always pouring forth music from their hearts.  I always want to be singing for my God and Savior.  It is what fills me, what gives me peace, joy, and hope.  So many times I see those in the music ministry but have never heard them sing from the sheer joy of singing, to just burst out singing because it naturally bubbles forth.

Thank You God for filling me with the joy of singing and worshipping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many times???