Friday, October 31, 2014

the rascally bear took it


This is the hose we found in the woods yesterday.  It's the one the bear took from our pool filter last week.  Yup, he must've been having a very fun time with it.   Here's where we found it.


In other news, my habaneros are doing fantastic in the house.  They got ripe so fast!


In December when the boys are here we are going to sing one of my songs at church.  Knowing there are people at church who don't want me singing there has made me very self conscious about anyone hearing me.  I will need to work really hard to get past that and gain back some confidence to be able to sing again.  I'm super happy and excited for the opportunity, but nervous all the same.  Looking forward to putting some finishing touches on the song.  I'm so happy that Darryl and the boys want to do this with me.  Darryl and I have been trying to record it, but there is a learning curve we are working with.  I will also be meeting with Zuke for some professional tips, and comments for doing this song live with the entire Vegh clan.

No comments: