Friday, October 24, 2014

Mom and Dad's visit, the bear, Ebola and the Rapture...



We had a super wonderful visit from Mom and Dad the past few days.  So happy they could come up and stay with us.   We had good conversation and laughs.  Talked about Ebola, end times, the antichrist, Revelation, Marshall Law, Obama... yep good times.   It's hard to know how bad things will get, and how soon it will really get scary to be a normal citizen.  I think we can all agree that there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than we can ever know about.  The media is on a tight leash so it does require us to not be total morons, and not believe all that we hear from our TV's and computers.  It does look like the rapture could be a lot closer than I imagined.  Let's wait and see how this Ebola thing plays out.


A cute little pinto deer in our yard yesterday...that was after we had a big black bear climbing the rail on our deck while Dad was standing out there on the deck.... I think that seriously shook me up when I realized how close it was.  Thank You, God for keeping my Dad (and Lily) safe!!

Not much going on with singing and playing guitar these days.  Think I've had to put it aside for a while... I don't know....guess I'm fighting a bout of depression with all of it.   I don't know what I'm doing anymore, I've lost my direction and confidence.   Eventually God will lead me where I need to be.

No comments: