Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ArtPrize

this was my favorite
Ashley and Wind

Dark sky over GR 







The Burden of Honoring One's Father


Picasso
Picasso
Picasso








dinner with Hilary and Ashley
mocha that Josh made
the cute librarian
practicing for worship leading

old painting of GBC
sneaking out to the roof of the library
Dr. Dale Dewitt writing his new book

Ryan, Travis, Kyle, Josh
These are a bunch of pictures from Grand Rapids and ArtPrize with the boys.  We had such a nice time seeing the boys in their own habitat.  We took a tour of the library, got to see Ryan lead worship at his church, met Ashley, hung out with Hilary and her mom, and Travis, and Josh.  I saw President Kemper, Frosty, and a few others, and met Dr. Dale Dewitt.  It was a very good visit.  One of my happiest memories was from when Ryan kept singing one of my songs while he was walking through ArtPrize because he got the chorus stuck in his head.  I just loved that.  Another happy memory was when Kyle took us up a secret place in the library that led out to the roof.  hehe... Dale Dewitt was nearby and he got a bit of a kick out of our shenanigans.  I got to play Ryan's guitar while I was there, and that was nice.

No comments: